Image Map

Friday, November 22, 2013

Freebie @ My TpT Store!

Happy Friday everyone! After such a long week, I decided to dedicate my Friday night to uploading a freebie product to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. Before I began creating my own products, I came up with the idea of journal labels and simply typed my topics in Word. HELLO, BORING! I mean, my kids enjoyed writing in the journals on topics they
liked, but it wasn't an eye catching writing center. My kids love word work centers, but it's like pulling teeth to get them to write. Adding a creative and colorful label not only looks nicer, but grabs kids' attention. In my classroom, we use The Daily 5, so I need lots and lots of centers because they get bored of the same ones. This center can last all year long. What do you do in your classroom to promote creative writing?

Head over to my TpT store and download it here. 
Interested in some different labels with the same or similar designs? Let me know because I would love to make more!



No comments:

Post a Comment