Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently March and Blog Design

I recently had the amazing Christi Fultz from Ms. Fultz's Corner  create a new blog design for me. I wanted it to reflect who I am and show off my personality. Pink, purple, chevron, and sparkle...need I say more? I wanted it to be eye-catching but not too busy or cluttered. I think Christi definitely pulled it off. What do you think? Who designed your blog? Leave some comments so we can check out other blog designers as well, or you if you are a blog designer :)

If you haven't done so, grab my new and improved button located on my sidebar.  



Now it is time for Currently March, hosted by Oh Boy Fourth Grade! If you haven't checked her blog out, put that on your "To-Do List!" Can you guess what my question is? My answer is Cancun, Mexico...think think think! :)

 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found you through Farley! I love your blog design...especially the sparkle. I'm actually going to get my blog redone by Designs by Kassie and I also told her that I wanted a little sparkle! I'm way down on the wait list, but I can only imagine how excited I'll be when mine gets finished, too!

    I saw you're working on writer's workshop for your grad school paper - i LOVE writer's workshop! It will totally make your kids love to write! Check out the Recommended Reading tab on my blog - the books there under writing are some of my most favorite and really led me to teach kids to be writers! Keep us posted on your research! I'd love to read new stuff! :-)

    Michelle
    BigTime Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the advice! I'll definitely check it out and follow your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I am IN LOVE with your blog design! So sparkly and fun and cute! Yay! I am thinking about Spring Break, too! Can't come soon enough!

    xo
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for leaving me your blog link :)

      Delete