Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Freebie!

Happy Monday everyone! This Monday actually feels great because it's a two day week! I am so ready for Thanksgiving break. I will actually be working on a fall snack for our class' fall festival tomorrow! I'm so excited to share it with you when I'm done. I promise I will post pictures of this cute AND yummy snack! For today though, I have a new TpT product from my store.
Since I am in the holiday spirit, I thought "Why not make a holiday center!?" Check it out!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Holiday-Sentence-Sort-and-Writing-Prompt-994587
 
This center is so great because it can be used for multiple grade levels and differentiated for every learner! Have intermediate students? Make it a grammar lesson on subjects and predicates. Primary kids? Focus on forming sentences and illustrating a picture. Maybe a creative writing center? You can really go any direction with this. Check out my store to download this awesome freebie here or click the photo above! I included ideas for how to use this cute center. Do you have any super cute centers that you use during the holiday season? Please share and don't forget to follow my blog and other social media sites to keep up with the latest news @ The Elementary Life!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment