Image Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

First Post & Teachers Pay Teachers

Hello everyone and welcome to The Elementary Life! I am very excited to be back in the blogging world. I used to have a fashion blog, but teaching and going to graduate school leaves absolutely NO TIME! Now that I will be blogging about my profession and creations that I am currently using for my classroom, the time won't prevent me from blogging. I am always looking for new and creative ideas for my classroom. I figured, what better way than to add my own creations and post them for other educators to use? This is how I started at Teacherspayteachers.com. I've been buying and downloading amazing products for the past year. I am excited to announce that I have just opened my own Teachers Pay Teachers store! You can find it here.

Literacy centers are a MUST in my classroom and my kids love them. I have bought many different literacy centers, but sometimes became stuck when looking for that perfect one. One of the most popular centers in my room are antonyms and synonyms. I know my kids are probably bored of the ones that I have, so I made these super cute owl themed centers! What do you think? Stay tuned to see how I use them in my classroom.

Interested in buying one of these centers for your classroom? Click here or click the caption below the specific center you're interested in!

Buy Me

                                         






Buy Me




    





Thanks for stopping by!

XO Kayla




 

No comments:

Post a Comment