Image Map

Monday, June 13, 2016

NEW JOURNEY



Happy Monday everyone. It's been awhile since my last post. I've had so many things going on in my life, including a job hunt! I have been driving two hours a day in order to get to work and after having a baby I am DONE with the drive! I applied to a new county (the one I live in) and finally was offered a job!! 

I currently teach 3rd and will be moving to 6th grade special education. WHAT.A.CHANGE.

Although I am super nervous because middle school is a whole new world, I am excited to try something new :) If you have any tips for a first year special education teacher I would greatly appreciate it! I will be co-teaching in an inclusion general education class. Needless to say, the style of this blog will be making a shift into the middle school special education world. I still feel that many of the games and centers I have made can be differentiated for most grade levels. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and an awesome summer break!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment