Image Map

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Compound Words & New TpT Product

I've been on a roll with updating my TpT Store. It's so much fun creating new products for my students to use and to give other educators a chance to use as well! Here is a preview of my new Compound Word Center from my "Whoo's Made a Match?" collection! I really like this center because it can be easily differentiated for every learner.
 
Differentiation Ideas:
  • Remove difficult words
  • Let students pick one word and make up their own word to complete the compound word
  • Have students use each word in a sentence after making a match
Click on the photo to see more details at my Teachers Pay Teachers store! :) I have an awesome freebie as well, which you can check out HERE.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Compound-Word-Center-Owl-Themed-992287
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow my blog, TpT Store, Pinterest, and Twitter using the icons to the right!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment