Image Map

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Currently February

Today I am linking up with Farley @ Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for Currently February. I stumbled upon her amazing blog and thought this would be a great chance to get to know other bloggers out there! It's nice to see who the person is behind the "teacher blog". Can you guess my two truths and one fib? :)
 
 
 
 
 
I'll give you another second to think about my fib...
 
I am always watching Lifetime. I absolutely love it. I don't like the early 90's cheesy movies, so don't judge! I am constantly made fun of by my friends for watching Days of Our Lives and Lifetime movies :)
 
After watching The Butler, I am even more excited about celebrating Black History with my students. I have several products that I created just for this purpose. So excited!!
 
YES. I have to write a 40 page paper :( wahhhhhhhhh. It's a research proposal. This is my second grad class. Harsh, huh?
 
Testing is coming up and I just would LOVE a blizzard. A safe blizzard, but something to keep us out of school and cause us to call a state of emergency so we don't need to  make up the days :)
 
Who doesn't need to clean their house? Enough said.
 
Here we go with my truths and fib.
 
1. TRUTH. I'm going to Vegas for spring break! I'm so excited. I went last spring break with my husband and we had such a great time we decided to go again. I do love to gamble...
2. FIB. I was not an extra in a movie in NYC. I would have LOVED it though :) So it was more like a dream, not a fib.
3. TRUTH. My husband and I got married 8-2-13 in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It was AMAZING. Highly suggest destination weddings. Beautiful and way cheaper than weddings at home!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave me your link :)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love lifetime movies as well...so If I was snowed in, I'd do that same!!
    -Lovely Nina
    http://lovelylittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am an addict of Lifetime movies!
    Enjoy your February!

    Gabrielle

    loveandteachon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete