Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Freebie!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend! This is an exciting week because Valentine's Day is on Friday! I'm excited for many reasons: 1) Mini-Valentine's Party at school 2) Working my second job which will score me the big bucks (waiting tables) and 3) Celebrating my husband and I's first Valentine's Day as a married couple--which we're doing on Sunday :)
 
I literally made this product TODAY. My co-worker( Kindergarten teacher and good friend) called my room and said, "Hey, can you make me a quick Valentine's Day card that I can print out for my kids?" I quickly made it and e-mailed it right away. I printed out a copy for myself--I thought--why not kill two birds with one stone? Then another teacher saw it and asked if I'd make her a copy. Well, then the obvious hit me...I better put it on Teachers Pay Teachers for the rest of my teacher friends! So please enjoy this freebie, which wouldn't have been created if it weren't for my friend Jessica :)
 
Grab this freebie at my TPT store by clicking here! 
 

Don't forget to follow my TpT store and blog to get the latest updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment