Image Map

Saturday, June 21, 2014

School's Out For Summer!

Well, the time has come that has been long anticipated...summer! I am very excited to have several weeks off and prepare for a brand new school year. This summer, I'll be finishing my fourth graduate class and creating some new products for the upcoming school year. I'll be posting as often as I can with some products I'm creating on Teachers Pay Teachers, as well as some things I pick up from the store to use in my classroom. I always look for organization and color!

Here is my not so cute classroom once I took all of my cute stuff down...




 
I like to cover my doors with contact paper. I found a really cute design from Lauren Ashley. I tried to cover this door before school ended so I had less to do when I came back, but I ran out of paper. So I went online and found the exact same design on Amazon! I'm so excited! Decorating my classroom is probably one of my favorite things to do. I also found some pink contact paper so I've gotta decide what to do with that.




No comments:

Post a Comment