Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Instagram Door

Happy Tuesday everyone! I have finally finished my spring door. This is the LAST door for the school year. It was a last minute decision. I didn't want to do any ordinary "spring cliché" phrase or flowers blooming. What am I obsessed with? Instagram! So that's what I decided to do. Not only do I love it, the kids are crazy about it and think it's so cool! They came up with their own fake "username" and a spring goal with a few hashtags! This was a super easy door and took no time at all. The tedious part was just cutting the brown and white rectangles. It could be a little neater and straighter...but hey, sometimes there's just no time for that :)



 
 
 

 
 Thanks for stopping by! Send me links to your spring bulletin boards or door ideas!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment